If you haven’t heard of Sophie, she is amazing.
I have to admit that I was skeptical until I actually had her. She reminded me of a dog chew toy, and an expensive one at that! What was so great about a rubber toy anyhow?
I took the plunge and ordered a Sophie. She arrived and I quickly unboxed her to see what the buzz was about. Before I could even care about her features, her scent hit me. She smells like childhood. I can’t explain it exactly, but it’s such a comforting scent.
Sophie generally costs around $20 on Amazon, and she’s well worth the price. We actually ended up with two! One for home and one for on-the-go.
- Phthalate and BPA free
- Sophie is made of 100% natural rubber and food paint.
- Sophie has several easy to grasp locations for little hands, which is perfect for teething when they really want to chew on her pieces perfect fit for baby’s mouth (like ears, horns, & legs).
- Her spots provide visual stimulation and makes her easy for baby to recognize.
- Her squeaker entertains baby and helps her learn cause and effect.
- Sophie’s smooth rubber is soothing to baby’s sore gums and is completely safe.
- Her scent! As mentioned before, her scent is oddly comforting, making her familiar and a quick favorite.
My daughters absolutely love their Sophies.
Do you have one? What do your little ones think?