Prefold Video Tutorial

If you’ve been around here you’ve likely seen my Prefold Picture Tutorial.  Learning to use prefolds can be a little confusing and since everyone learns in a different way, I thought that providing videos would offer a little more variety in helping you learn to use them.  They really aren’t hard, it’s just about which fold works for you.

If you choose to use prefolds as a diapering method, you will need prefoldssnappis & covers.

I would like to welcome back Motta Motta, my son’s best friend, for these demonstrations.  He has been very accommodating.

Newspaper Fold

Angel Wing Fold

Jelly Roll

Bikini Twist

Diva Fold

Poonico Fold

Ooey Fold

Laying in a Prefold

Jo Gordon November 16, 2010 at 12:56 am

Thank you SO much for all the info you've compiled on Cloth Diapers! I'm expecting my third LO in February and since it's been four and a half years since DD was in diapers, I have lost a lot of my knowledge when it comes to diapering and have started spending a few minutes here and there brushing up on the basics again. And I'm sure I'll be showing the Hubby your videos so he can brush up as well, since he's offered to have diaper duty for those first few days. thanks again! ~ Josie

thecrunchywife November 21, 2010 at 12:37 am

These are really great…my husband and I are going to be planning for a baby soon and I'm just now starting to get back into researching everything we need to know :) I've known that I wanted to do cloth diapers for a while now, but I really haven't researched them much…these videos are great!! Really easier to follow than just photos (although I love your photos, too!)

drea_raye December 27, 2010 at 4:43 am

I love the videos! I showed this to my husband, and his comment was that it looked easy! Now not only has he come around to CDing, but he is a lot more okay with PFs! Thanks!

Steph January 25, 2011 at 7:48 pm

These videos are great and makes it seem so simple! Thanks :)

Kris February 9, 2011 at 3:09 am

Thanks so much! Great job!

Wendy April 15, 2011 at 5:31 am

Oh my goodness, thank you for the amazing videos!! I'm expecting our first in 4 weeks and planning on CD'ing, we just got our first shipment of prefolds, now I know what to do!

Unknown April 15, 2011 at 5:31 am