Vegetables are an easy side dish, but they aren’t best from a can and cooking a variety from scratch isn’t always time friendly, but this easy recipe is a breeze and can be whipped up to bake while the rest of your meal cooks, while you give the kids a bath, or while you just catch up on some reading and relaxation.
Easy Pan Roasted Veggies
Whatever you have on hand, but here are some to consider
- Tomatoes (these are yummy mixes with other veggies!)
- Thinly (1/4 inch or so) slice up your desired vegetables.
- Toss with olive oil and seasonings (salt, pepper & garlic is a good start!)
- Bake in an oven preheated to 450 degrees F, for 50 minutes – turning veggies once.
- If you use potatoes – keep them on one end of the tray – away from the others and they’ll crisp up!