Babies Against Parenthood Game { Free Printable }

affiliate disclosuremedical disclosure

Babies Against ParenthoodLike Cards Against Humanity, Babies Against Parenthood is a funny, multiplayer party game. This version is more PG, but thankfully that’s open to interpretation 😉 This game is fun for baby showers, or a late night with friends also in the parenting way.

This game is totally free to download. You will have to pay for your own supplies. Sorry!

What you’ll need:

How to make the game:

1. Download the PDF. Here (Google Drive) or Here (DropBox)
  2. Print it.
  3. Cut it out.
  4. Store it!

You can hold your game together the old fashioned way (with a rubber band, of course), or you can get one of these cool containers (2 5/16” square size) to keep it a bit more safe and sound.

Babies Against Parenthood Free Printable Game

How to play:

Well, the PDF file here has instructions, but here’s the basic idea.

1. Everyone draws 10 White Cards to get set up.
  2. Each round one person will read a question/fill-in-the-blank from a Black Card. (You can switch or keep the same card reader if you choose.)
  3. Each round, everyone but the card reader will choose the White Card from their hand that they think is the funniest answer to the Black Card. (*Black cards with two or more blanks will require an equal amount of answer cards from players!)
  4. The card reader will pick a winner by choosing the one they think is the most funny.
  5. The funniest answerer gets a point.
  6. Everyone draws new White Cards so that they again have 10 cards and the cycle repeats.
  7. The player with the most points wins.

That’s it! This game has the potential to be super funny, depending on who’s playing of course.

I hope you enjoy this parenting version of the game, and keep a look-out for cameo appearances by some of my favorite natural parenting brands and products with convenient names!

Click to check out more great ideas in the Fluffin’ Awesome Baby Shower section!

Amanda Hearn

Amanda Hearn

Founder of The Eco-Friendly Family, design geek, serial tanktopist, content creator, mother, coffee addict, & lover of fun. I am also a partner at Green Child Magazine & Put A Cup In It!
Amanda Hearn
Danielle August 7, 2014 at 2:28 pm

You are a genius. Thank you. Def using this for mom’s night. Talk about taking the air out of the mommy wars with a game like this!

Jen Aprea August 7, 2014 at 3:18 pm

I think you need to start a Kickstarter campaign to get this made into a real game. I would buy it!

Kim Rosas August 8, 2014 at 10:01 am

We are going to play this in Vegas!

new balance 574 braun October 6, 2014 at 12:35 am

Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you’re using?
I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this
blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good
hosting provider at a honest price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

Laura J January 6, 2015 at 4:51 pm

Just so you’re aware, the Google Drive link says that file does not exist. The DropBox one worked just fine though!

Alicia April 24, 2015 at 10:10 am

This may be the best thing that has ever happened to baby showers! Thanks a million!

Rainbo June 21, 2015 at 9:59 pm

Wow thanks so much! I just got the idea today to do it at my niece’s shower and I was at a loss where to start….. our shower girl found it…

Diane September 23, 2015 at 11:10 pm

This is the perfect game to play at our couples’ shower! We love Cards Against Humanity, so this will be a bit hit! Thanks!

Lauren October 29, 2015 at 6:12 pm

Great game for a baby shower!! Thank you for making this printable version! Are the black cards printed on black paper? Or just usual white cardstock and it uses black ink? Don’t really want to use a ton of my printer’s black ink…

Thanks a million!

Amanda Hearn October 29, 2015 at 9:32 pm

It does need to be printed on white cardstock. You could have the printed fairly inexpensively at Office Depot, FedEx, or other print shop.

Nina November 2, 2015 at 12:25 am

Such a great idea! Thank you so much for creating these. Do you have an idea the max amount of people that can play at once? I suppose you can draw less cards and play as well.

Jessica December 24, 2015 at 3:15 pm

You are awesome for posting this for free!

Sarah March 23, 2016 at 1:27 am

What’s the max amount of players?

Thanks!

Mirage Imperial March 28, 2016 at 11:41 am

Asking questions are really pleasant thing if you are not understanding something totally, however this post gives
nice understanding yet.

Miriam April 1, 2016 at 12:42 pm

Thank you. This is very helpful.

jacqui April 26, 2016 at 7:41 pm

i cant get the black ones to print. the first one i did was all grey. i tried on black paper with zero results. then i tried to do it in black and white vs color. on white paper. im wasting all my card stock on this. now it keeps printing in grey but canceling itself halfway through

Erin Earlywine May 12, 2016 at 11:40 pm

Thank You so much for doing this!!! A free downloadable baby shower game! I really appreciate it. Love this idea. Cant wait to play with the ladies! #fullinawesome

kathy June 22, 2016 at 10:46 am

Love this!!

Would you happen to have a version where the black cards do not have the black background? I’d like to print them on a different color cardstock to keep them separated and not use as much ink. Thank you!

Liz July 12, 2016 at 8:47 am

Is there any way you could email me the PDF? I tried downloading this game with both links and for some reason I’m unable to get it on two different computers! I think this would be a wonderful addition to the shower I’m hosting this weekend! Thanks for the share

Amanda Hearn July 14, 2016 at 9:40 pm

Emailing you now!

Megan Brown September 12, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Hi Amanda! I am having the same issue. Any chance I can get the file too? Thanks!

Katrina November 1, 2016 at 1:56 pm

I am having the same issue with not getting it to download without half the page missing. Is there any chance I can get the pdf emailed to me? I keep trying to download it and each time I go to print it cuts half the screen off no matter what I do. Thank you and I love this game!!

Amanda Hearn November 2, 2016 at 10:23 pm

I’d be happy to, please shoot me an email! amanda@theecofriendlyfamily.com

Tasha June 21, 2017 at 11:29 am

Hello I was gonna do this game at a baby shower. Can you print the black cards on black card stock or can they be done on white and just mark them some how? Also how many players can play with this amount of cards

MaxS November 17, 2016 at 11:59 pm

Oh. My. Goodness! My daughter and son-in-law LOVE CAH; they are going to LOVE this game. It will ROCK their couples shower next month!!

I also was going to ask if you could recreate the Questions cards so it doesn’t use all that black ink. I can get black cardstock and could make the questions print in white, but the original file isn’t formatted that way. Unfortunately, I don’t live conveniently near a print shop, but I do have time on my hands to print at home.

MaxS November 28, 2016 at 4:12 am

As a follow up, another daughter had this printed at an office supply store where she lives, and brought it me over Thanksgiving, so I could cut it with my trimmer. As I was cutting, I realized that the original game’s Q cards are all black, both sides. How would the guests distinguish the BAP Q cards from the A cards without cheating? I grabbed a black marker, and drew a question mark on the backs of all the Q cards! Problem solved!

Tasha June 21, 2017 at 11:32 am

How many players can play with this amount of cards? And do you think it would be easier to do them all in white and just mark the questions with a marker?

Emily June 20, 2017 at 12:31 pm

What is the maximum number of players? How many white cards are there?

Thank you! Love the idea!!!

Theresa June 20, 2017 at 6:56 pm

Does anyone know how much card stock is need to print this game?

Meghan July 7, 2017 at 11:14 am

Does the game cards correspond to any perforated card stock, like Avery or 3M? Would love to avoid trying to cut them all out…

https://wetalkradio.wordpress.com/ August 21, 2017 at 6:56 pm

I just like the valuable information you provide to your articles.

I’ll bookmark your blog and test once more here regularly.

I’m quite certain I will be told lots of new stuff proper right here!
Good luck for the next!

AJ August 25, 2017 at 3:27 am

I have played this game at two baby showers now, and it is the hit of the shower. It’s so great to not have to play the melted chocolate in the diaper game! lol. Just love this game. Sharing your link so others can experience this too.

Comments on this entry are closed.