Babies Against Parenthood Game { Free Printable }

Babies Against ParenthoodLike Cards Against Humanity, Babies Against Parenthood is a funny, multiplayer party game. This version is more PG, but thankfully that’s open to interpretation 😉 This game is fun for baby showers, or a late night with friends also in the parenting way.

This game is totally free to download. You will have to pay for your own supplies. Sorry!

What you’ll need:

How to make the game:

1. Download the PDF. Here (Google Drive) or Here (DropBox)
  2. Print it.
  3. Cut it out.
  4. Store it!

You can hold your game together the old fashioned way (with a rubber band, of course), or you can get one of these cool containers (2 5/16” square size) to keep it a bit more safe and sound.

Babies Against Parenthood Free Printable Game

How to play:

Well, the PDF file here has instructions, but here’s the basic idea.

1. Everyone draws 10 White Cards to get set up.
  2. Each round one person will read a question/fill-in-the-blank from a Black Card. (You can switch or keep the same card reader if you choose.)
  3. Each round, everyone but the card reader will choose the White Card from their hand that they think is the funniest answer to the Black Card. (*Black cards with two or more blanks will require an equal amount of answer cards from players!)
  4. The card reader will pick a winner by choosing the one they think is the most funny.
  5. The funniest answerer gets a point.
  6. Everyone draws new White Cards so that they again have 10 cards and the cycle repeats.
  7. The player with the most points wins.

That’s it! This game has the potential to be super funny, depending on who’s playing of course.

I hope you enjoy this parenting version of the game, and keep a look-out for cameo appearances by some of my favorite natural parenting brands and products with convenient names!

Click to check out more great ideas in the Fluffin’ Awesome Baby Shower section!

Danielle August 7, 2014 at 2:28 pm

You are a genius. Thank you. Def using this for mom’s night. Talk about taking the air out of the mommy wars with a game like this!

Jen Aprea August 7, 2014 at 3:18 pm

I think you need to start a Kickstarter campaign to get this made into a real game. I would buy it!

Kim Rosas August 8, 2014 at 10:01 am

We are going to play this in Vegas!

new balance 574 braun October 6, 2014 at 12:35 am

Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you’re using?
I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this
blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good
hosting provider at a honest price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

Laura J January 6, 2015 at 4:51 pm

Just so you’re aware, the Google Drive link says that file does not exist. The DropBox one worked just fine though!

Alicia April 24, 2015 at 10:10 am

This may be the best thing that has ever happened to baby showers! Thanks a million!

Rainbo June 21, 2015 at 9:59 pm

Wow thanks so much! I just got the idea today to do it at my niece’s shower and I was at a loss where to start….. our shower girl found it…

Diane September 23, 2015 at 11:10 pm

This is the perfect game to play at our couples’ shower! We love Cards Against Humanity, so this will be a bit hit! Thanks!

Lauren October 29, 2015 at 6:12 pm

Great game for a baby shower!! Thank you for making this printable version! Are the black cards printed on black paper? Or just usual white cardstock and it uses black ink? Don’t really want to use a ton of my printer’s black ink…

Thanks a million!

Amanda Hearn October 29, 2015 at 9:32 pm

It does need to be printed on white cardstock. You could have the printed fairly inexpensively at Office Depot, FedEx, or other print shop.

Nina November 2, 2015 at 12:25 am

Such a great idea! Thank you so much for creating these. Do you have an idea the max amount of people that can play at once? I suppose you can draw less cards and play as well.