Cloth Diaper Wreath Tutorial {With Video}

affiliate disclosuremedical disclosure

Cloth Diaper Wreath TutorialDiaper gifts crafted into decor and other fun things (like animals, tricycles, and guitars) seem to be a big hit these days at baby showers. I’ve seen diaper wreaths before, and I thought it would be fun project for this event. Wreaths are easy to make and endlessly customizable. There are several tutorials, each with their own take. I hope that you enjoy mine. This is part of our { Fluffin’ Awesome Baby Shower Extravaganza! Decor & Gift }

For this wreath I purchased two dozen preemie sized refolds and ribbon. The rest of my supplies were laying around the house, making it a very affordable gift and piece of baby shower decor. I love prefold cloth diapers, and think that they are a perfect shower gift – even for non-cloth diapering families. They make the best burp cloths and are great to use for cleaning as well.

Cloth Diaper Wreath Tutorial

Here’s what you’ll need:

How to:

Cloth Diaper Wreath Step 3 Cloth Diaper Wreath Step 4

This wreath could not be easier to make. Simply roll your prefolds on the long side, then fold it over the wreath form and secure with a rubber band.

Continue this process all the way around your wreath. I ended up using 19 of my 24 prefolds, you may need more or less than I did depending on the size of your form.

Once your prefolds are in place, it’s time to place your ribbon. Instead of cutting 19 pieces of ribbon and securing each, I decided to weave the ribbon around the wreath. I chose to do this with two colors. This way the ribbon is not attached to each diaper (it will come off easier) and since it’s not cut into small pieces it can be reused.

Cloth Diaper Wreath Step 5 Cloth Diaper Wreath Step 6 Cloth Diaper Wreath Step 7
Once you’ve woven your ribbon color, or colors, around the wreath, carefully turn it over and secure all ends with a safety pin. Trim any long pieces – as well as any threads that may be on your prefolds.

Cloth Diaper Wreath Step 8
Attach a pipe cleaner, piece of ribbon, or other loop at the top of your wreath. Be sure to do this securely, as this is where you wreath will hang from.

Finally, it’s time to add a bit of embellishment. I kept is simple for this wreath since I was trying use what I had on hand. You can make this wreath fit your shower theme by adding a variety of decorations.

Diaper Wreath

Embellishment Ideas for This Are:

For this wreath, I repurposed two organza gift bags into “flowers,” as seen in the video below.

Video Tutorial

Click to check out more great ideas in the Fluffin’ Awesome Baby Shower ideas!

Amanda Hearn

Amanda Hearn

Founder of The Eco-Friendly Family, design geek, serial tanktopist, content creator, mother, coffee addict, & lover of fun. I am also a partner at Green Child Magazine & Put A Cup In It!
Amanda Hearn
Mary Wilson August 26, 2014 at 12:11 am

I have non curable cancer but I love your ideas. I was needing some ideas on gifts to make. My husband and I live on a small farm outside a small town.

Mary Wilson August 26, 2014 at 12:13 am

I have non curable cancer. I was looking for some ideas on making a few baby gifts. Thank you from a grandmother.

https://www.facebook.com/IKnowThatGirlPassword September 24, 2014 at 5:26 pm

Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Apple Safari and other browsers
have similar features. Most of the time these type of websites
are indistinguishable from the real websites.

The application system is accessible for all Windows software programs.

Efren September 25, 2014 at 8:34 pm

s live there must be unique real time information collected at login. If you don’t want to
spend money for folder password protection offered by the third-party tools, and if you
neither intend to purchase or upgrade to the Windows 7 flagship edition then you may to check out True Crypt, a powerful free encryption suite; the current version of True Crypt does support Windows 7 of course.
You must be aware of what your children’s or spouse are doing on myspace or facebook
and what type of people they have in their friends
list. A password management program makes this task fast,
easy and secure. The first 1G network launched in the USA was Chicago based Ameritech in 1983 using the Motorola Dyna – TAC mobile phone.

bangbros password October 7, 2014 at 9:01 am

Concatenates the two cipher texts into a 128-bit string and stores the
result. Well this is a great feature when not using websites that have your personal
information or websites that have to do with
money such as online banking websites. Have you
ever thought about using any of those symbols on your keyboard.

COACH(コーチ) キーケース キーホルダー October 7, 2014 at 9:18 am

Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during
lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can’t wait
to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how quick your
blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G
.. Anyways, good site!

Digital playground Password October 7, 2014 at 9:34 am

A 2 lettered password, for instance, has just 676
arrangements. You need to create a strong password that no one can figure out with any number of tries.

So let’s have a look at some less safe but more useful measures.

Brazzers Passwords October 15, 2014 at 4:48 pm

that is accessible only to you in which Techlink Pro comes out
as a handy tool as whole of the data is stored on the internet and
you can access the information from anywhere. Depending on your own preferences and
your budget, you will be able to pick out the form
of tickets you want for every event. Using the service is simply a
matter of taking a few moments to upload your file and then click the “Decrypt your file” button.

Monster Dash Hacked January 10, 2015 at 11:24 pm

Compensate your Facebook followers by awarding them with badges and commendations.
These people may never be one of your patients, but they may very well purchase a written, video
or audio product from you. When this happens, what do you suspect you need
to do. Just a quick re-run on all the ways: Use photos, photos don’t lie about how you feel
now that you are without him. Instead of telling
“I can’t assistance your Word – Press problem” you can actually say,
“Buying a site contract will get you access to my best Word – Press support team”.

Oma February 9, 2015 at 7:38 pm

PS also commonly known as Play station is a very popular series of gaming consoles manufactured by Sony.
The various mini-puzzles in the game are
mainly logic-based, and are also quite interesting.
In Marvel Contest of Champions game, your job is to liberate them by
fighting through nearly endless amount of pseudo zombie superheroes.
The player can start off in their own space where they can decorate the place the
way you want to. If the bowler knocked down all the ten pins with the first throw of ball,
the bowler rolled a strike, the best roll possible.

oyun July 27, 2015 at 8:06 am

Wonderful items from you, man. I have take note your stuff prior to
and you are simply too wonderful. I really like what you have obtained right here, really like
what you’re stating and the best way wherein you say it.

You’re making it enjoyable and you continue to take care
of to stay it smart. I can’t wait to read much more from you.
That is actually a tremendous website.

Love or Not Mobile Bangbros Pa September 1, 2015 at 3:53 am

Love or Not Mobile Bangbros Password

trendybabychangingbags.co.uk January 20, 2016 at 10:20 pm

Thanis a lot for sharing this with all of uss you actually realize what you are speaking approximately!
Bookmarked. Please also consult with my site =).

We can have a hyperlink exchange agreement between us

denimhub.co.uk January 23, 2016 at 7:15 pm

Hello there, You’ve done an excellent job. I wiol definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
I am confident they will be benefited from this web
site.

Comments on this entry are closed.

{ 1 trackback }