Essential Rewards (ER) is a free program that allows you to earn points on your Young Living purchases. You must be signed up as an Independent Distributor to be eligible for Essential Rewards.
What You Earn
The points you earn are based on how long you are actively enrolled in the program, and they can be used to purchase Young Living products.
- 0-6 Months – 10% of of the PV of each ER order.
- 6-12 Months – 15% of the PV of each ER order.
- 13+ Months – 20% of the PV of each ER order.
What does that mean for my savings?
Since you’re already saving 24% on all of your orders by meeting the purchase requirements of being a distributor, by signing up with Essential Rewards, your savings over retail will be instantly deeper. These savings will grow based on how long you are in the program.
- 34% Total savings the first six months.
- 39% Total savings the next six months.
- 44% Total savings for the remainder of the time you remain in the program.
As you can see, the savings and value really add up!
How to Earn
Earn by signing up for Essential Rewards and buying the products you already do. It’s really that simple. Below are a few notes that might help answer any questions you might have.
- In order to earn, you must be signed up as an Independent Distributor.
- You must spend about $50 a month (plus tax & shipping). (50 PV)
- If you wish to earn a commission check with all applicable bonuses, in addition to earning points, you must spend about $100 a month instead (plus tax & shipping). (100 PV)
- There are some basic commissions that you are eligible for at the $50 level, but the $100 level opens you up to several bonuses, making it a much faster way to begin covering the cost of your ER orders.
- Your monthly orders can be any combination of products that you wish—oils, cleaners, toiletries, supplements, etc. —so long as the PV value (it shows you on the order page) reaches the 50 or 100 level you wish to get to.
- If you have a month where placing an order is an issue, simply call and place your ER account on hold for a month. You may use one of these grace periods per year, if needed.
- If you decide that you would no longer like to be in the program, simply redeem your points and then cancel by calling customer service. If you cancel before redeeming your points, they will be lost.
- There is no fee for cancelling.
- You are never under any obligation to continue in the program.
That’s it! The moment your order is shipped, you have points! Once you have been in the program for two months, you can begin redeeming them and enjoying the fruits of your savings.
Bottom line – if you want to save money on great products, you will want to enroll in the ER program!