Like Cards Against Humanity, Babies Against Parenthood is a funny, multiplayer party game. This version is more PG, but thankfully that’s open to interpretation 😉 This game is fun for baby showers, or a late night with friends also in the parenting way.
This game is totally free to download. You will have to pay for your own supplies. Sorry!
What you’ll need:
How to make the game:
How to play:
Well, the PDF file here has instructions, but here’s the basic idea.
- Everyone draws 10 White Cards to get set up.
- Each round one person will read a question/fill-in-the-blank from a Black Card. (You can switch or keep the same card reader if you choose.)
- Each round, everyone but the card reader will choose the White Card from their hand that they think is the funniest answer to the Black Card. (*Black cards with two or more blanks will require an equal amount of answer cards from players!)
- The card reader will pick a winner by choosing the one they think is the most funny.
- The funniest answer gets a point.
- Everyone draws new White Cards so that they again have 10 cards and the cycle repeats.
- The player with the most points wins.
That’s it! This game has the potential to be super funny, depending on who’s playing of course.
I hope you enjoy this parenting version of the Cards Against Humanity game, and keep a look-out for cameo appearances by some of my favorite natural parenting brands and products with convenient names!