Like Cards Against Humanity, Babies Against Parenthood is a funny, multiplayer party game. This version is more PG, but thankfully that’s open to interpretation 😉 This game is fun for baby showers, or a late night with friends also in the parenting way.
This game is totally free to download. You will have to pay for your own supplies. Sorry!
Don’t want to download and print? This game is now available on Cardbox!
Back to the DIY — What you’ll need:
How to make the game:
How to play:
Well, the PDF file here has instructions, but here’s the basic idea.
- Everyone draws 10 White Cards to get set up.
- Each round one person will read a question/fill-in-the-blank from a Black Card. (You can switch or keep the same card reader if you choose.)
- Each round, everyone but the card reader will choose the White Card from their hand that they think is the funniest answer to the Black Card. (*Black cards with two or more blanks will require an equal amount of answer cards from players!)
- The card reader will pick a winner by choosing the one they think is the most funny.
- The funniest answer gets a point.
- Everyone draws new White Cards so that they again have 10 cards and the cycle repeats.
- The player with the most points wins.
That’s it! This game has the potential to be super funny, depending on who’s playing of course.
I hope you enjoy this parenting version of the Cards Against Humanity game, and keep a look-out for cameo appearances by some of my favorite natural parenting brands and products with convenient names!